Profile

if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Sunday, September 19, 2010

New life~

Wish him all the best and take care~see u after 3 years!! miss u~~!!


Last two days went to KLIA~my dearest bro JR went to Birmingham (UK) study...he at there now and hope everything will be fine...feel happy for him have this opportunity...all the best to him...but i gonna miss him a lot and a lot...hehex...having a new life now~must gambatek!!!and me also having my final exam soon~starting revision now~and having headache with my assignments~ Orientation day is coming soon~~!!so excited to meet new students now~and wish this time everything is on plan ya~all BSC members are putting effort on it~yeah!!trust our self!! we can do it ! hope everyone all the best in the final exam also~jia you le!!!

fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` myself ;

    Winny
    19 Jan 1989
    HELP universitiy college
    sotimes can be very crazy...but sometimes can be very quiet...


    ` loves ;

      my family
      my mr....
      music...
      my friends...


      =) ;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note