Profile

if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Take a rest~




Finally i have finish my MGT 203 assignment 3~phew....is a tough assignment~still left 1 assignment and 1 presentation for this subject~the Mid-Autumn BBQ at Lilian's house last Tuesday was fun~enjoyed~but after the BBQ really need to do a lot of job to clean up~hehex~tired~thx Lilian share some mooncake to me~at least i already eat mooncake on the Mid-Autumn~so sad can't went back home with family and alone at hostel rushing up the assignment that time~sob..sob... Yesterday went to i-city~the lightening so nice~finally i went to there d~hahax~thx jim n olivia~ p.s After so many things happen~is time to let me have a rest...totally tired on those things~

fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` myself ;

    Winny
    19 Jan 1989
    HELP universitiy college
    sotimes can be very crazy...but sometimes can be very quiet...


    ` loves ;

      my family
      my mr....
      music...
      my friends...


      =) ;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note