Profile

if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

our big big event on OCT~~~~!!!





Beside the FINAL exam for year 2 &3 students~~~~there are 2 BIG BIG event for me~~~and BSC~~hahax~Oct's Orientation and also REGINA's 21st birthday party~~!!!wow~~everything we cant miss it~~the orientation's day very successful~~we have a great fun~~finish my presentation in the 1st day of the orientation and while having the orientation i still not forget to do my revision~~let me feel so tight on the time and very stress on this semester~~ it's really make me crazy~~~!!still have one more subject to go~~~hope everything can pass it~~~!!!i pray hardly~~~pls help me to pray too~~

fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` myself ;

    Winny
    19 Jan 1989
    HELP universitiy college
    sotimes can be very crazy...but sometimes can be very quiet...


    ` loves ;

      my family
      my mr....
      music...
      my friends...


      =) ;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note