Profile

if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happening~~Jan & Feb~~

wow~ quite a long time never update my blog already~finally during Chinese New Year i have sometime to update~update~~^.^Last semester really really busy~take 3 subjects in short semester + preparing Prom Night + Jan's Orientation + Korean's Buddy Program...i have no other time to think other things~>.<


~Nov 2010~
~our big family~^.^

~Dec 2010~
~ duty at Cupid's ball selling booth (everyday~>.<)

Jan 2011 Orientation day
jeff and our project manager- ying nu~~am i??hahax~i bully by them~pity~~my wings~
orientation night~


1st time outing wif koreans^.^
we play until mad~
actually after that~we stay at MCD until 5am hahax

17.1.2011 marketing fair
make up contest~pls vote me~=P


19.1.2011~my big birthday~
~thank you so much~

thank you Gillian~provided the place for party~
~my 1st time party~
with my korean buddy~yeah

celebrating Johnson's Birthday too~

~3 of us~important ppl today~
we will miss Feng very very much~>.<
love u all~muackz~

Genting 1 day trip wif korean buddies
~nice trip~we enjoyed it~

Feb 2011
~Gathering with secondary friends~
celebrating Belinda n Boon's Birthday~~

~Movie's day~


~Happy Chinese New Year~



see~now can imagine how many event i had at last few months~wow~now is the final preparation for cupid's ball on 18th feb 2011~hope everything is ok~and start a new semester~although is very very busy everyday~but i still enjoying~^.^

fate crumbled all around 0 identities

` myself ;

    Winny
    19 Jan 1989
    HELP universitiy college
    sotimes can be very crazy...but sometimes can be very quiet...


    ` loves ;

      my family
      my mr....
      music...
      my friends...


      =) ;

^reminds;me*of

that'.last>note